twitter copy resized
twitter copy resized more photos copy resized more about lynn white2 copy resized

Sunday 22 November 2015
My Skirts Journey 19:13

Hi guys! Back to blogging now but this time, with a positive vibe ! Today I'm going to talk about the different styles of wearing a skirt.


As far as I remember, I didn't like wearing skirts during my teenage years. The last memory of myself wearing skirts would be in secondary school, where I wear my baju kurung everyday and have the privilege of leaving my legs wide open wtf because the skirt's so long.



The only photo I could find with me wearing baju kurung with full length (almost)

Then, college came by and I was pretty much wearing the same pair of jeans (wtf) and top to classes everyday. The thought of wearing a skirt is too much hassle as I would have to keep my legs closed all the time as nobody likes the idea of looking at a fat girl's underwear.


Typical day at college.

Then one day, the importance of beauty suddenly hit me as reality strikes. I went to a dentist for braces, went on a diet and was addicted to the use of double eyelid tapes.

With so many skirt designs in the market, here's a few different styles of wearing skirts which I found to suit me.


1. Basic Tee + Skirt



                                         

My favourite style of all because it's effortless and chic. You can experiment with the plain or printed designs of your outfit but personally, I prefer a skirt with plain colours as it put less attention to the lower part of the body as I have a heavier bottom. Usually, I like to have them skirts pulled up to my waist to look taller.

2.Shirt + Skirt


By pairing a simple peplum/pencil skirt with a plain button down shirt, you would make a good impression at work or simply at an interview! Complete the look with a simple kitten heels, which would allow you to stand whole day without complaining and add a bag/scarf for the ultimate look.

3. Tank Top / Crop Top + Skirts



Another favourite of mine as it tends to give an impression that you have longer legs and for skinny girls, a plus point for their slender waistlines !


And that's my skirt journey. How do you style your skirts?

Labels: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Notes

Blog may appear messy in Internet Explorer. Please view using Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
Thanks!




She is..

Image012
Lynn

23. vertically (and horizontally) challenged.


[.....]


Beautiful Disaster



Contact Me?


Follow LynNw92 on Twitter

facebook copy

insta

Email Me Here!


Nuffnang